Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Justin and Jenn Langley

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Justin and Jenn Langley! They celebrated their Wedding Day on May 4, 2008 at The Turtle Bay Resort. Despite not even meeting once to discuss their Wedding Plans because of their hectic schedule. Justin was very impressed with how smoothly the entire program was presented. "I was very impressed with your ability to adjust and direct our program to make it seem like we planned and prepared everything. Thank You Tony You Did and Awesome Job." Mr. Langley was quoted saying after the Wedding Reception. All their guest were very pleased that I was able to play their songs they requested. Of course I use technology to my advantage. The Turtle Bay Resort is very wise to provide Wireless access without trying to make a business out of a basic need in todays world. It really made my options to provide above and beyond service for their clients. I was able to purchase songs that I did not have on the spot. That is very worthy to note. The Dinner was perfect. I had the great pleasure of working with Bianca and Grant of Bianca Photography. They were so much fun. I was able to meet and greet Sherry Chang at the Turtle Bay as well. It's always nice working with her Staff. They were definitely on top of things. The Dancing was exciting and fun. Most of the guest were on the dance floor through out the evening. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Langley.
Glad to be a part of your Wedding Day!

Tony So

No comments: