Sunday, October 25, 2009

Keeping his promise to his Wife. Hawaii Dream Wedding


In 1979 a young man named Dwain Douglas promised his "Wife to be", that someday he would give her the dream wedding of her life... In Hawaii... So the young lady name Joyce took him up on that promise and married in her living room 3o years ago...


Fast Forward to 2009 and here they are 30 years later... Dwain Douglas kept his promise! It's so nice to see that their Love is alive and well. Thank You Mr. and Mrs. Dwain Douglas for choosing to have your 30th Year Vow Renewal in Oahu, Hawaii.




From: Mr. and Mrs. Dwain Douglas

Hi Tony,
I just wanted to thank you again for being our DJ for our 30th Vow Renewal on 09/28/09. You were so kind to help us get to our resort when we landed in Oahu and I appreciate you taking out time on Saturday, September 26 to take us to Kualoa Ranch, Molii' Gardens. Not to mention all of the help you gave me over the phone when I was trying to make our family slideshow. The Lord could not have blessed us with a better DJ for our event. The music was great. All of our guests had a wonderful time, and Dwain and I had a blast! Dwain was so happy that day and I was too. It was the best time of our life! Thank you so much! We will never forget you.
I have attached a picture, I hope you can open it. I have been trying to send you a email with pictures for over a week. But for some reason it hasn't worked. Let me know if you cannot open it.
May God bless you, your crew and your family,
Joyce and Dwain Douglas

No comments: